Saturday 24 August 2019
Detailed timings below
Chudleigh Town Hall
Please complete a separate entry form (available here) for each person entering the show!
Complete and return to Pets Corner, Chudleigh with entry fees, in an envelope marked Produce Show by Thursday, 22nd Aug 2019.
Schedule and Information
- Entry fees: 50p per class (children free). Only one entry per person per class.
- Entry forms, with appropriate fees, in a sealed envelope marked “PRODUCE SHOW” should be handed in to Pets Corner by 5pm on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- Late entries will be accepted subject to space being available.
- All entries in classes 1 – 45 to be grown or made by exhibitor or their family.
- The organisers may divide or amalgamate classes as they deem necessary.
- Children’s classes are open to all those 10 years of age or less on day of show. The judges will take account of the age of the child in awarding prizes. For class 55, a parent may bake the cupcake, but the child must decorate them. Children may also enter adult classes, but will need to pay the appropriate fee.
- Exhibits will be received at the Town Hall on Saturday 24th August 2019 between 8.45 and 10.45. The Hall will then be cleared for judging and opened to the public at 14.00.
- All entrants must collect their entry number card(s) when they bring their exhibit and place it beside their entry.
- Exhibits may be collected after the awards ceremony at 16.00 and be must be removed by 16.30.
- Certificates will be awarded for up to the first three places in each class and the judges may award a “Best in Show’ if they see fit.
- The person receiving the greatest number of firsts (including “Best in Show” will be declared winner and will receive an engraved trophy. There will also be a number of Children’s prizes. There are also a number of cups to be won. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by numbers of seconds. The trophies and prizes will be presented at 16.00.
- The organisers will take all reasonable care of exhibits but cannot be responsible for any loss or damage.
The detailed list of classes can be found on the show’s entry form (click here).