Saturday 14 July 2018
Entries from 12.30 – Family afternoon from 15.00
A Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer for the Star Baker (Adult)
Categories Adults – Details
- Signature – A delicious sponge or tray bake incorporating a vegetable. It is not necessarily about finish, more about taste
- Technical – 6 Sweet or Savoury Scones: focus on taste, appearance and texture
- Showstopper – A highly decorated cake that celebrates summer
Categories Children – Details
- Cupcake – A cupcake decorated to represent ‘Summer’ (cakes can be shop bought or home made, this is all about looks)
- Biscuits – 2/3 home made biscuits (of course parents can help!) that contain chocolate in some way
Win a Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer for the Star Baker/Judge’s Overall Favourite (Adult)
Prizes for the winner in all categories (adult & children) including baking books & goods, vouchers etc.
How to enter
Please bring along your entries for registration at the Chudfest Marquee (behind the church) on Saturday 14 July 2018 between 12:30-14:00.
Cost is £2 per entry for adults and 50p per entry for children.
We would like to sell the entries as part of our fundraising event following the judging, however if you wish to take your entry home please let us know.
12:30 – 14:00 – Registration & entries
14:00 – 15:00 – Marquee ‘closed’ for judging
15:00 – 16:30 – Marquee opens and winners announced
Coffee, tea, refreshments & cake (for sale)
Kids games (free of charge)
All proceeds go to 1st Chudleigh Scouts Group to support our local Beavers, Cubs & Scouts
For further information or if you have any questions or queries please contact us via: